drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I think my addiction to this tea increases with each cup. I saw a recipe online yesterday on my favorite health blog for s’mores oatmeal and immediately started craving this. I was thinking about it all through my workout and then for some reason I went with a different dessert tea at home.

So now I am waking up at work to the creamy, chocolaty, spicy, smooth, rich, indulgent sweet goodness of Della Terra S’mores tea :)

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont