drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I think my obsession with DAVIDsTEA has begun. I got this in an amazing swap from elizabeth229 and was so excited I could barely keep myself from ripping it open and brewing a cup in a splendid frenzy. Umm…DELICIOUS. I get a bit of the rooibos taste but not an overpowering amount, which I’m so glad about. A perfect touch of sweetness with the vanilla and a creaminess that makes it taste like frosting. This is so spot on like cake I can barely handle it.

I cannot WAIT for tax returns (I’m sure you’re all also planning your tea purchases with tax returns) so I can place my first DAVIDs order.

DaisyChubb

yaaay can’t wait for tax either! I’ll go get some DavidsTea and clothes I think haha! :D

Jackie T

whoever said that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year never filed their taxes. So fun!

DaisyChubb

haha too true! Well.. unless you have to pay the govt instead… in that case they can have Christmas ;)

Jackie T

hahaha yes, let them have Christmas, and we will have tea and tax season!

Kamyria

DavidsTea is awesome.. There is nothing they have sent me that I didn’t like yet.

Comments

DaisyChubb

Jackie T

hahaha yes, let them have Christmas, and we will have tea and tax season!

Kamyria

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont