I got this from tattooed_tea, thank you!

I think that this is a nice oolong (though I’m not well versed with oolongs) and the banana is VERY faint. At first sip I was disappointed by that but the more I drank it the more I enjoyed really tasting the tea and just having a hint of banana. It was refreshing, and that hint of banana didn’t taste artificial.

I love that I have a couple cups left of this, but it’s not something I’ll likely be ordering from DAVIDs.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont