drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

I used the last of my samples of this over the weekend :( I was hoping I could hold onto it until my DAVIDs order came in. No such luck, I couldn’t resist it. I’ve logged a review of the flavor before, but this time the taste of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven prompted me to make cookies…which turned out more like muffin tops but oh well:

1 banana
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp ground flax
half cup flour
2 scoops of protein powder (I used chocolate)
1 tsp cinnamon
quarter cup chocolate chips
1 tsp baking soda

mix, blend, put in 1 inch drops, bake 8 minutes. Then I “frosted” them with almond butter.

TassieTeaGirl

Muffin tops are the best part! I hope they were tasty.

Jackie T

They are the best part!! I thought they were ok but my boyfriend liked them a lot more, I’ll probably make them again :p

Comments

TassieTeaGirl

Muffin tops are the best part! I hope they were tasty.

Jackie T

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont