drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

yummm buttery! I’m drinking the sample of this that elizabeth229 sent me (along with bunches of Pumpkin Chai and a sample of Oh Canada). My first sip is a freshness and a buttery feeling and flavor. I taste the green tea, it’s a grassy tea which I really like. I think it’s too hot to taste the apple and maple right now so I will update this in a little bit :)

update—> ok so I still don’t get any apple flavor but I get a LITTLE LITTLE bit of maple. I love the smell of this tea, but the taste is just kind of whatever to me. I think I’d reach for it more if I wasn’t in the mood for a flavored tea (which is like, never). It’s not one I will re purchase but I will enjoy what I have of it.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont