Got this from Lariel in a swap, thank you!

I’ve had a lot of pumpkin teas, as I’m sure a lot of you also have. I love pumpkin chai from DAVIDs, I love Chocolate Pumpkin Pie and Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie from Della Terra…I don’t love this pumpkin. I see that it’s also a chai, but I just don’t taste ANY pumpkin, just chai spices and clove. I don’t smell pumpkin either. I personally wouldn’t order it, but I’m stoked I got to try it because otherwise I would have thought every time I was on the website “should I get it? nahh I’ll just wait.”

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont