This is pretty mild, and I do taste the butterscotch as well as the caramel but it isn’t strongly flavored. It’s a good black tea base so it’s easy to drink even if the sweetness that I hoped for isn’t there. Of all the teas I’ve tasted from the huge order I have in my house from Culinary Teas, this is one of my favorites so far. I wouldn’t reorder it, there are teas I like far more, but since there are 3oz lying in a box in my house, I will drink it.

Lala

The name of this tea makes me want to try it! Sounds delicious.

Ellyn

my favorite butterscotch tea is from art of tea. so good.

Starfevre

I haven’t tried a butterscotch tea yet, this sounds interesting.

Marcel Duchamp

Need to try a butterscotch tea… sound amazing.

Comments

Lala

The name of this tea makes me want to try it! Sounds delicious.

Ellyn

my favorite butterscotch tea is from art of tea. so good.

Starfevre

I haven’t tried a butterscotch tea yet, this sounds interesting.

Marcel Duchamp

Need to try a butterscotch tea… sound amazing.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont