Dry leaf
Upon inspection the bag had a lot of twig and branches which usually I don’t mind if it is a leaf set with 3-4 leaves attached but they appeared to be just random long twigs thrown in to increase weight. I kept an open mind thinking of ku ki cha green tea which usually adds stems for varying texture and flavor.

Infusion
Amber colored liquor that smelled sweet like a dried raisin.
Will revisit exact notes and nuances when I am not sick but I was able to taste.
I got a sweetness with trailing notes of honey graham crackers. Incredibly enjoyable and will gladly have a cup a few times a week due to taste and cheapness.

This is my 3rd source I have tried for GABA oolong not as complex as the others and less “tea drunk” relaxation of the others but gave some to a non tea drinker who was over and my friend asked if he could take some home. I think this tea is not bad flavor wise but still unsure of quality of plucking/sorting( high leafless twig/branch content) and the concentration of gaba.

Summary
Great taste, while negligible “GABA effect” it is a super cheap daily drinker

Flavors: Dates, Honey, Melon, Raisins

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 5 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Reputable Companies I have narrowed down to over the years and my personal purchase preferences from each

Origin tea (Gao Shan Oolong)
-Eco Cha (Taiwanese Teas)
-Rishi (Great starter for Taste Profile Footing and high quality teaware)
-Yunnan Sourcing (Teaware, Black, Pu er)
-White2Tea (Curated Pu erh)
-Essence of tea (Curated Pu erh)
-Tea Classico (Curated Pue rh)
-Yuuki-Cha (Japanese Teas/Teaware)
-Den’s Tea (Japanese Green)
-Teavivre (Chinese Teas)
-Jing Tea (Best Chinese Teas I’ve Tasted)

“You can go a week without food, but not a day without tea."

Numerical rating personal meaning
70-75
#Bulk#
Drinkable but would not purchase

76-80

Willing to pay $10/oz

90-99
#Experience#
Priceless

I try to refrain from numerically rating a tea until I have tried brewing at least an oz of it with various different parameters and vessels (hotter/colder water, longer/shorter times, yixing/gaiwan etc)