Dry leaf
Upon inspection the bag had a lot of twig and branches which usually I don’t mind if it is a leaf set with 3-4 leaves attached but they appeared to be just random long twigs thrown in to increase weight. I kept an open mind thinking of ku ki cha green tea which usually adds stems for varying texture and flavor.

Infusion
Amber colored liquor that smelled sweet like a dried raisin.
Will revisit exact notes and nuances when I am not sick but I was able to taste.
I got a sweetness with trailing notes of honey graham crackers. Incredibly enjoyable and will gladly have a cup a few times a week due to taste and cheapness.

This is my 3rd source I have tried for GABA oolong not as complex as the others and less “tea drunk” relaxation of the others but gave some to a non tea drinker who was over and my friend asked if he could take some home. I think this tea is not bad flavor wise but still unsure of quality of plucking/sorting( high leafless twig/branch content) and the concentration of gaba.

Summary
Great taste, while negligible “GABA effect” it is a super cheap daily drinker

Flavors: Dates, Honey, Melon, Raisins

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 5 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Reputable Companies I have narrowed down to over the years and my personal purchase preferences from each

Origin tea (Gao Shan Oolong)
Eco Cha (Taiwanese Teas)
Norbu (General all around good site)
Rishi (Great starter to get footing also daily drinker staples and high quality teaware)
Yunnan Sourcing (Teaware, Black, Pu er)
White2Tea (Pu er)
Essence of tea (Pu er)
Yuuki-Cha (Japanese Teas/Teaware)
Den’s Tea (Japanese Green)
Teavivre (Chinese Teas)

“You can go a week without food, but not a day without tea."

Numerical rating personal meaning
70-75
#Bulk#
Drinkable but would not purchase

76-80