WOW
My first Lion Mt dragonwell and I am stunned. Literally zero bitterness, all sweetness and the most complex flavor profile of any green tea, it changed in my mouth like a good oolong. The taste started out like sweet peas then slightly creamy then crisp almost lemon/lime like. Later steepings revealed a asparagus after taste that was superb. Just when I thought green tea was boring and 1 dimensional the tea that was described to me as the “chinese gyokuro” came along. This is truly my new favorite tea and i am already anxious that it is only obtainable late april early may yearly.

Flavors: Asparagus, Peas

180 °F / 82 °C 3 min, 0 sec 5 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
DeliriumsFrogs

Sweet peas and creamy to crisp lemon/lime….then asparagus… Wow. This sounds fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Jiāng Luo

oops guess this was a qing ming harvest (30th march) not pre-qing ming but yeah I was about to give up on greens now I finally found one complex enough to try steeping in my gaiwan.

Comments

DeliriumsFrogs

Jiāng Luo

Reputable Companies I have narrowed down to over the years and my personal purchase preferences from each

Origin tea (Gao Shan Oolong)
Eco Cha (Taiwanese Teas)
Norbu (General all around good site)
Rishi (Great starter to get footing also daily drinker staples and high quality teaware)
Yunnan Sourcing (Teaware, Black, Pu er)
White2Tea (Pu er)
Essence of tea (Pu er)
Yuuki-Cha (Japanese Teas/Teaware)
Den’s Tea (Japanese Green)
Teavivre (Chinese Teas)

“You can go a week without food, but not a day without tea."

Numerical rating personal meaning
70-75
#Bulk#
Drinkable but would not purchase

76-80