How come I never blogged about this tea before? Well I can remedy that now at least. I love tropical fruits particularly mangos – my dream tea is probably some weird, Frankenstein-ian mix of chocolate, cherry and mango.

The coconut scent was quite powerful at first, but as the tea steaped the scent of the fruits gradually seep in. Coconut was also the flavour that I first picked up on in each sip, but it didn’t diminish the other flavours that followed – a mix that managed to be more than just ‘generic tropical fruit flavour’. I could definitely pick out pinapple and papaya, though I wasn’t sure about the mango. Either way I found it to be totally exotic and delectable. _

52teas

FRANKenstein-ian, eh? Chocolate cherry mango… hmmmmmmmm…

Jillian

LOL, well if you really think something like that would sell, then I’d be happy to take credit for it. ;P