drank Gingerbread House by Tealeaves

Even though this tea isn’t strictly a chai blend, I decided to turn the last bit of this into a latte using the recipe guidelines on Chai Wallah’s website: http://www.chai-wallah.com/makingchai.html

My boyfriend and I both enjoyed it even though I missed the cardamom notes that you’d normally taste in a chai.

I was very disapointed when T closed their retail store in Vancouver as I particularly enjoyed their own version of a gingerbread latte. They still operate online (at http://www.tealeaves.com/) so at least I can still purchase their teas.

Boiling