Another tea from the 12 Days of X-mas sampler that I haven’t got around to reviewing until now. I’ve got to say that Frank got the right idea – this tea is truely delicious iced. It’s wonderfully fruity and thirst-quencing and you can really taste both the strawberries and ‘lemon-aid’ in the tea. The white tea is a good choice of base for this because its light, delicate notes balance the fruit flavours nicely without drowning them out like a black tea might.

I’ve also tried this tea hot (and apparently forgot to log it) and it was pretty good like that too although I couldn’t taste the strawberry very well. It reminded me a bit of watered-down hot lemon-aid or may Neo Citron – so while it wasn’t bad at all, I still prefer it cold.

Iced
tigress_al

Did you have to sweeten it iced?

Jillian

No, I didn’t sweeten it but then I rarely sweetener anything other than a black tea iced tea and then only a little. This is mostly just a matter of personal preference but IMO this tea would taste fine either way.

tigress_al

Thankyou, I was thinking of ordering some next month so I can have some for summer!

Comments

tigress_al

Did you have to sweeten it iced?

Jillian