drank Wintergreen Woods by DAVIDsTEA

It was pretty hard to measure out this tea as the leaves and pine needles wouldn’t fit in my scoop, so I ended up guesstimating the correct amount. I don’t see any tinges of pink in the steeped tea, but then there weren’t too many sumac berries that I could see in the blend to begin with.

It’s rather unfortunate that this tea tastes mostly like watery Pepto Bismol – not surprising I guess since PB is flavoured with wintergreen. So it isn’t the poor plant’s fault that its flavour immediately brings stomach medicine to mind, I gues,s but it does make it harder to enjoy this blend.

Ptkelo

When I make this tea I fill my travel mug to the top with the leaves and then drink it through the steeper. I find that to be an ok amount because the leaves are really big and it doesn’t take alot. I have never tried pepto bismol so the taste problem has never occured to me.

Indigobloom

I’m drinking this now… and I know what you mean about pepto!! which isn’t so bad, kindof calming on my throat. Though it is too weak- I wish I’d added more leaves

gmathis

Wow..strange combo. With the pine in it, I’d think it’d have a floor cleaner whang to it.

Comments

Ptkelo

Indigobloom