drank Rooibos Orange by Adagio Teas

This blend smelled very orangy when I opened the pouch and it was more of a sweet mandrin orange scent than your more tart navel oranges, I found. At first the orange flavour wasn’t readily apparent in the tea, though equally the woody rooibos flavour wasn’t as strong as I’d feared. There’s an strange flavour that I couldn’t identify that came across as being a bit bread-like or maybe nutty – it was odd, though not unpleasent, just not very orange-like. However as the tea cooled off the orange flavour made a re-appearance and interestingly the tea also became sweet, depite me not adding any honey or other sweetener to it.

It’s not a bad tea, but I don’t think they quite hit the mark with the flavouring.