drank Rooibos Vanilla Chai by Adagio Teas

I picked up this tea as part of Adagio’s Chai Sampler and while I’m not generally a fan of red rooibos all the positive reviews made me curious about this tea. Drinking it, if it weren’t for the reddish colour of the tea, I wouldn’t be able to tell this had a rooibos base as it blends so smoothly with the spices as to be barely discernable. It’s a well mixed chai and the spices are nicely balanced if a bit heavy on the cloves. The vanilla gives the tea a surprising smoothly-sweet note, so much so that I’d say that this doesn’t need sugar at all. Very nice Adagio!

British-Columbia, Canada