drank Cookies N' Cream by Still Water Tea

Thank for sending me a sample of this tea DaisyChubb, I really need to patronize more of those little Canadian tea companies.

I get more chocolate and caramel than I do cookies and cream from this tea. The tea might just need a bit longer steep though, and I bet it would also be tasty with some milk.

DaisyChubb

I just finished off the rest of what I had of this!
I definitely get what you’re saying with chocolate and caramel. And it is tasty with milk! :)

Still Water Tea

Milk is the key to getting the fullness of cream in the tea. It compliments it quite well. :)

Comments

DaisyChubb

I just finished off the rest of what I had of this!

Still Water Tea