drank Kapha Ayurvedic by DAVIDsTEA

The dry tea smells quite minty – spicy mint basically – but when the water was added it took on an aroma more like a chai tea. Interestingly it’s the spices – the cinnamon and the cloves that are at the forefront of this tea. I’d expected it to taste more gingery given the discription, but this blend had only a light trace. The licorice is an interesting touch – I’ve found that it often overwhelms the flavours of anything else it’s blended with but in this case the blenders seem to have gotten it right and it’s just a dash of sweet flavour.

It’s an interesting herbal blend and nice to have around when I get bored with my honeybush teas in the evenings.

Kittenna

The ayurvedic teas from DT are about the only ones I have very close to zero interest in trying. Interesting to hear about though!

Azzrian

Someday you have to try them though – after you get through all the others! :)

Comments

Kittenna

Azzrian

Someday you have to try them though – after you get through all the others! :)

British-Columbia, Canada