drank Pitta Ayurvedic by DAVIDsTEA

This is the second of two Ayurvedic teas I purchased in my most recent Davids Tea order. This one is distinctly more herbal in character than the Kapha blend I tried a few days ago. It smells like peppermint and miscellaneous herbs with a touch of citrus – not an off-putting scent but not terribly compelling either. The hibiscus in the ingredient list had me worried, but in this case it was so subtle I could barely taste it beyond a faint sourness. The flavour is rather minty with unidentifiable herbal notes. It’s not objectionable, though I don’t find it particularly remarkable either.