My 52Teas order just came in today and this tea was first on my list to try. It smelled very dessert-like and I was glad that Frank included lots of little apricot chunks in the mix. The tea tasted quite nice but it needed more booze – I couldn’t taste any brandy flavouring which is a shame for something that is the first word of this tea’s name. Otherwise I quite liked it – it had a sweet cakey flavour mixed with fruity apricot notes both of which blended well with the honeybush base. It’s enjoyable even if the lack of brandy was a bit of a let down.

Kittenna

Jealous!!! Waiting anxiously for my order which includes 5-6 new teas, including this one! I’m not worried about the brandy flavouring; I was hoping for a successfully fruity honeybush, which it sounds like it may be!

Jillian

Oh it is, no worries there. :)

Comments

Kittenna

Jillian

Oh it is, no worries there. :)

British-Columbia, Canada