The flavoured rooibos wasn’t too tart like I find certain blends are, and there was the distinct but not over-powering sweet-almond taste of marzipan present. It makes a great evening cuppa.

takgoti

On the one hand, I’ve never liked marzipan, so it makes me afraid to try marzipan tea. But on the other hand, it’s been several years since I’ve tried marzipan, so maybe this year I should give both of them a shot? I’m seeing a lot of marzipan tea being logged.

Comments

takgoti

British-Columbia, Canada