drank Chai Spice by Stash Tea Company

Drank this with milk this morning.

calebcherry

do you mean you just creamed the tea with milk or you warmed milk with the teabag?

Jillian

No, I just added some skim milk after it was done steeping. I’d like to do a traditional-style chai one of these days but I either lack the time or am too lazy. ;)

setownsend

Great way to have it, with milk. Good choice.

Jillian

Thanks. :) Most chais are too harsh for me to drink plain, although I try to be careful not to drown the flavour either when I add stuff.

Comments

calebcherry

setownsend

Great way to have it, with milk. Good choice.

British-Columbia, Canada