drank Earl Grey Bravo by Adagio Teas

Brains….. BRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNS!

In case you hadn’t guessed I stayed up all night studying for a midterm. Guh. At least this tea is helping me perk up a little bit.

takgoti

I feel your pain.

Side note: ever played this? [I will forwarn you, it’s extremely addictive. Might want to put it off until after midterms.] http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz/

Auggy

Now I totally have Jonathan Coulton’s RE: Your Brains stuck in my head. Go Zombies!

Comments

takgoti

I feel your pain.