Stressful, stressful day. I’m drinking this to try and soothe myself and hopefully keep from going into a homicidal rage.

Auggy

I hope the tea did its job and prevented homicide. Because I bet they don’t serve the good stuff in jail.

Jillian

sigh You’re right. I’m more at a ‘simering fury’ level right now, but tea is helping. It gives me something to concentrate on if nothing else.

Auggy

I do like the distraction tea offers. Most of the time that I brew tea at work, I’m not so much craving tea as I am needing the time away from my desk and the time to focus on the brewing and not on the insanity surrounding me. Yay tea!

Comments

Auggy

Jillian