drank Thai Chai by Adagio Teas

Eyes the level in the tin Damn we’re drinking this tea at an alarming rate, I guess it’s the tea’s own fault for being so incredibly delicious. ;)

LENA

Tell me about it. Our tin was gone in a flash! It’s on my list to re-order.

Jillian

Yes this one is definitely on the ‘buy more’ list. :D

teafiend

I read this, and checked my tin and I’m much closer to running out than I realized. This tea maybe the weak in link in my chained up wallet.

Comments

LENA

Tell me about it. Our tin was gone in a flash! It’s on my list to re-order.

Jillian