drank Vanilla Rooibos by Blue Teapot

Does this count as adding to the ‘Vanilla Vogue’? I added some honey to the tea and that improved the flavour slightly from the last time I drank this tea – I’m actually getting a bit of vanilla now, though it’s still pretty weak.

I’m also, incidently, eating a bowl of Vanilla-Almond Honey Crisp cereal. XD

Angrboda

It’s got vanilla, it counts.

Jillian

Yay. :D

Rena Sherwood

In my younger days, when I had money and wasn’t yet on Prozac, I would pair teas with the scents of candles, bubble baths and body lotion. All you need is vanilla body lotion, bubble bath or scented candle to complete the vanilla universe.

Comments

Angrboda

It’s got vanilla, it counts.

Jillian