drank Apple Cinnamon by Stash Tea Company

As soon as I poured in the water the infusion turned bright red. Y halo thar hibiscus. ⌐_⌐

The taste is of something I’d not quite describe as apple (apple and hibiscus together maybe?) which gives it an odd sweet-then-fruity-then-tart sucession of flavours. It’s mixed with some rather nice and mild spices – I’m tasting cinnamon and what might be allspice or possibly nutmeg.

It’s not bad, like most of Stash’s herbal-fruit teas it doesn’t need the hibiscus (or at least not as much) but in my opinion it’s better than most produced by this company.