Now that I’ve drunk enough earl greys to have something to compare this tea to, I realize just how weak and watery it really is. I heard somewhere that the de-caffination process can leach the flavour from the tea aswell as the antioxidants. Does anyone know if this is true?

Anyway, so in summary this is a pretty pathetic specimen of an earl grey tea. Boo, hiss.

takgoti

Dag. Carolyn [I think it was Carolyn] linked me a good article about decaffeinating teas once, but I have no idea where it is. CAROLYN HALP!

Comments

takgoti

British-Columbia, Canada