I loves me some tastey peach Wuyi oolong tea. :D <3

Rena Sherwood

I’m not familiar with that emoticon. I’m assuming it means a bare-breasted smiling woman, but I’m not sure.

Auggy

<3 is a heart.

teafiend

Although a bare-breasted woman is a hysterical interpretation. I can’t seem to find this tea anywhere and I so want to try it! I might actually have to use the internet for this one.

takgoti

@Rena Sherwood HAAAAA hahahahahaha! Brilliant.

Jillian

ROFLMAO! I don’t love this tea quite that much, Rena!
XDDD

@Teafiend It’s probably my favorite of all the Stash tea, which admittedly, to me, are rather mediocre. But this is one I’d definitely rec, especially if you’re not that familiar with oolongs. I managed to pick it up in my local grocery store, so it can’t be that hard to find.

Comments

Rena Sherwood

Auggy

<3 is a heart.

teafiend

takgoti

@Rena Sherwood HAAAAA hahahahahaha! Brilliant.

Jillian

ROFLMAO! I don’t love this tea quite that much, Rena!
XDDD