drank Grapefruit Oolong by Adagio Teas

This is the first of the new teas from my Adagio order.

Hmm, how to I describe this tea? Well when I was steeping it the tea smelled of grapefruit but also of something vaguely spicy. The taste is harder to describe; I get the citrus taste of grapefruit, though thankfully without the sourness. But there’s also an odd taste that makes me think of wood (it’s not as bad at it sounds – promise!) and spice. But oddly enough the flavour combination feels very smooth on the tongue with a touch of sweet. It’s quite different from anything else I’ve drank – that’s not really saying much though.