drank Sweet Potato Pie by Adagio Teas

I’m pretty sure I steeped this tea for too long so when I try it again I’ll likely adjust my rating.

The smell of the dry leaves is slightly sweet in a starchy way and while I was brewing the tea the odor of sweet potato unfolded quite clearly and pleasently. The taste wasn’t so pleasent unfortunately, as it was quite bitter with a starchiness I didn’t really care for.

Seeing other peoples’ reviews of this tea I noticed that most of them used less time in their steeping so the next time I try this tea I’ll adjust accordingly and then I’ll see if that makes a difference.