drank White Cucumber by Adagio Teas

Pulling off the lid of the sample tin (this one was on tight) I caught a wiff of the dry tea. The only thing I can describe it as is a cross between cinnamon and light dill pickles. Yeah, I don’t get it either. It’s not that I don’t like it – I LOVE dill pickles – it’s just such a non sequitur for me and my nose.

I’m glad to see the large number of buds in this tea instead of the crumbled up bits you sometimes get. Taste-wise this tea is actually very close to the taste of raw cucumber, though I’m also still picking up a very minute trace of cinnamon or some other spice.

Cofftea

I laugh every time someone mentions the cinnamon. I’ve had this countless times and never smelled or tasted cinnamon.

Auggy

@Jillian, I got the same cinnamon/spice taste (though it made me think Red Hots since there was a sweetness to it). I’m glad I’m not the only one that got that!

Cofftea

@Auggy, I’m starting to think I’m the only one that DOESN’T. lol:)

@Cofftea, Me too! ;)

Cofftea

Sure glad I don’t taste cinnamon when I make my mojito spin off w/ this!

Comments

Cofftea

Cofftea

@Auggy, I’m starting to think I’m the only one that DOESN’T. lol:)

@Cofftea, Me too! ;)

Cofftea

Sure glad I don’t taste cinnamon when I make my mojito spin off w/ this!

British-Columbia, Canada