drank Sweet Potato Pie by Adagio Teas

2nd steeping. Unfortunately this has basically morphed into starchy-tasting tea. Go fish, Adagio.

Mike

You’ve scared me away from this…so you definitely wouldn’t recommend it?

Jillian

Ergh, I’d like to try it with milk maybe, and mess around with the steeping time a little more. But at the momment, no it’s not something I’d recc. :(

teafiend

@Mike, I’ve forget if I’ve written about it yet, and not discredit you Jillian, but I would recommend it. Granted sweet potato pie is my fav. dish and my family doesn’t make it with marshmallows, so I didn’t expect it to be sweet.

Comments

Mike

You’ve scared me away from this…so you definitely wouldn’t recommend it?

Jillian