drank Eggnog Chai Latte by Tazo

Yeah, yeah, it’s sooo sugary-sweet and probably has a gazillion calories, but right now it’s warming up my insides quite well in the place of a (now broken) furnace.

takgoti

O noes! Hope your furnace gets fixed soon!

Jillian

The boyfriend and I are getting a new one installed on Friday, hopefully. Until then I’m just going to huddle as close to the portable electric heater as I can without burning myself. ;)

Cofftea

Egg nog dirty chai lattes are the only way I can stand egg nog:)

LENA

oh no! keep bundled up and drink some more tea!

Comments

takgoti

O noes! Hope your furnace gets fixed soon!

Jillian

Cofftea

Egg nog dirty chai lattes are the only way I can stand egg nog:)

LENA

oh no! keep bundled up and drink some more tea!

British-Columbia, Canada