I’m resteeping the leaves from earlier and the taste is less nutty and more tannin-like, the muscatel wine flavour still about as strong as before.

The boyfriend-creature just came in from work and when I told him what kind of tea I was drinking he laughed and said “Sounds like some sort of alien species- ‘Help the Darjeelians are attacking!’” Jerk.
~_^

tease

…I’m pretty sure my guy would say the same. Let’s hope there’s hope for them both.

Marie

I don’t get to much bounce back about the names of teas from my guy, it’s just the sheer vastness of quantities of teas I have that make him cringe. I have so many all bunched together that he can’t tell when I’ve added a new one to the collection. Guess that’s a good thing! ;)

takgoti

@Jillian You should tell him they’ll suck his brains out when he’s sleeping. Though I suppose that would be more effective if he was five years old.

@Amyb Sneaky!

Comments

tease

Marie