drank Yunnan Jig by Adagio Teas

This is the last of the tea in my little sample tin. It’s maybe not my favorite plain black tea but I still enjoyed its unique taste and found it a very pleasing drink for waking me up in the morning or shaking the tiredness out of me during the day.

I’ll likely re-order at some point in the future; maybe not a full tin, but I’ve been eyeing Adagio’s black tea sampler which this is part of.

Ricky

Out of the black tea sampler, I think I enjoyed this one the best. I’m not a fan of smokiness and this one was the most natural tasting to me. Err, natural is probably a bad choice of words, the one with the least earthy mucky dirt taste.

Comments

Ricky

British-Columbia, Canada