drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Can I join everyone else is asking ’where’s the caramel"? I can smell it pretty clearly in the dry tea but the tea itself mostly tastes like orange peel with spice. There also something about the citrus flavours combined with this particular black tea base that comes across as being a bit unpleasantly bitter. I noticed a similar problem with the La La Lemon blend.

I’m not thrilled with this one at all – I’ll give it another go and if I still don’t like it I’ll probably put it up for adoption.

Tabby

Ugh, I hate it when a caramel tea doesn’t live up to its name!