drank White Chocolate Frost by DAVIDsTEA

Another from my DavidsTea winter sampler. This tea is very minty with a hint of sweetness from the stevia. I’m not getting chocolate per se so much as I’m tasting smooth, vanilla-ish notes which give the tea a creamy undertone. I’m not getting any pepper at all, so I think the peppercorns are mostly just in there for show. shrugs

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Maureen

I never got pepper corns out of this either. No spice at all, but I was glad because they seemed out of place. This one actually is pretty amazing when you blend it with the David’s Coffee Pu’erh.

Comments

Maureen

British-Columbia, Canada