drank Spiced Fig by DAVIDsTEA

So I doubled the amount of tea I used and upped the steeping time and while it is an improvement, I’m still rather disappointed with this tea. It’s quite sweet which may be due to all the sugar on the dried fruits which I could see being a problem for people with dietary restrictions – it tastes as though I added a teaspoon or more of honey or sugar to my cup(!) The flavour is still rather weak though I am getting some general fruity notes mixed with a bit of spice, but nothing that I would call distinctly fig-like in flavour. Meh, it’s quite disappointing overall.

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML