drank Orchid Oolong by Mighty Leaf Tea

This seems to haved worked out to be a coconut tea day – I swear it wasn’t planned! :D

Mmm, I love the floral-coconut scent this tea has – so fragrantly delicious. One thing I noticed is that this tea leaves a bit of a dry-mouth feeling, particularly on the first steep (4 min).

A resteep (5 min) solidifies my opinion that this isn’t a good resteeping tea because, while it keeps its wonderful frangrance, the taste is weak and lacking.

175 °F / 79 °C
Bethany

I’ve really been loving this one lately.