Well this was the last of the sample tin I got with my first Adagio order. It’s a decent flavoured tea but I don’t think I’d buy a whole 4oz canister of it. It’s a shame that custom blends like the Zodiac series don’t come in sample tins. I think I’d be more interested in trying them if I didn’t have to commit to a big thing of tea I might not like.

Jillian

Cool! I’ve looked around Adagio’s site in the past and I didn’t find this. Maybe a seperate category for sample sets is needed?

inguna

I know it’s hard to find and you can only buy the whole set but perhaps you can split the cost with a friend?

Jillian

Definitely something to consider, thank you. :)

Comments

Jillian

inguna

Jillian

Definitely something to consider, thank you. :)

British-Columbia, Canada