drank Honeybush by Intaba Teas of Africa

Yes, this tea is most definitely better with no milk and just a dash of honey.

Looks in the box

Woah, I only have one teabag left – how did that happen?!
XD

Harney & Sons The Store

I really wish I wasn’t so lazy so I could at least have some tea to go with my insomnia… But at least now I know you feel sometimes ;-)

Jillian

LOL, geez man, you’ve got an entire company’s worth of high-quality teas at your fingertips! ;P

In my case I don’t think it’s insomnia so much as the fact that I’m a night-owl by nature. I sleep as much as other people do, just at a different time than most. ;)

Comments

Harney & Sons The Store

Jillian