drank Pai Mu Tan by Luka Te m.m.

Angrboda mentioned that she was picking up walnut notes in this tea and I can sort of see what she means, there’s definitely a nutty quality to it. But to me it doesn’t taste nearly as astringent as walnuts do (which I’m not a fan of anyway, so that’s a plus) and there’s also a bit of sweetness at the tail end of things.

I’m also getting some notes that I can only describe as ‘green’ in the middle of each sip. It’s not a grassy or strongly vegetale taste like green teas, it’s…argh I don’t know how to describe it. I think my tea vocabulary is a little lacking. :D