The pyramid sachets are filled with little rolled pearls of white tea that look quite similar to my Harney & Sons’ Dragon Pearl Jasmin. They lack the sweet, floral scent of the former however; instead they smell more or less like the dried goji berries that are mixed in with them. The tea brews up quite pale with a very faint, almost savoury odor.

The flavour is disapointingly dull and weak. Mostly it just tastes like goji berry-flavoured water. I’ll have another go at it with the second steep which’ll hopefully be better now the the pearls have had time to absorb water and unfurl.