drank Ginger Twist by Mighty Leaf Tea

Mighty Leaf teas always look so pretty and I like that the sachets are transparent enough to see the ingredients inside. This particular tea smelled a bit like pungent, musky, mint when it was dry, but when it’s steeping the lemongrass took its turn on the stage leaving me wondering if there was any actual ginger in the Ginger Twist!

The flavour is almost a mish-mash and I’m not sure if I like the way the various elements have blended together. There is ginger but it’s actual quite weak-tasting – of course I’m used to drinking pure gingerroot tea as a medicinal tisane so maybe I’m biased.