drank Strawberry by Adagio Teas

I’m seeing little bits of leaves (strawberry leaves?) mixed in with this tea, but nothing that I could readily identify as pieces of strawberry. I was worried when, as I was steeping the tea I mostly smelled the Ceylon base, not anything I’d call strawberry. As it turns out, I was right to be worried. The tea is okay, but the strawberry flavors are quite weak and I really have to look for them in each sip to find them.

Ricky

I found this to be one of the better Adagio flavored black teas.

Jillian

How would you recommend steeping it, Ricky? Should I add milk/sweetener?

Ricky

I do 2.5 teaspoons for 12oz for about 4 minutes. I never tried it with milk and sweetener. So not trying to mooch this one off you =P, you can have all of it.