drank Bombay Chai by Mighty Leaf Tea

The boyfriend was a sweetheart and took me out for breakfast and I had a pot of this with my food. The water was a bit too cold to get all the flavour out of the tea IMO, but it was decent especially with a bit of milk. The most prominent notes were of cloves with what tasted like anise a close second. There was also some cardamom and the pepper gave the tea a bit of a bite. It’s too harsh to drink without milk I think, but it’s a nice blend with something to take the edge off.