drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

The dry tea smells like a straight earl grey, the pungently citrus scent of bergamot pretty much all I could smell. When the water was poured it a sweeter, more berry like quality came through.

To me the tea still tastes mostly like an earl grey tea, although the bergamot is sweeter and there’s a bit of a smoother, creamy quality to it. As it cooled I also caught hint of the red fruits but I didn’t really taste much caramel – I could smell it but my tongue just wasn’t catching it.