drank China Breakfast by Rishi Tea

This tea is exponentially better with a bit of milk added to it – it really cuts down on the bitterness and it nicely smoothes the taste out. I am picking up a bit of smoke this time but mostly I’m getting a more malty sort of flavour. Upping the rating. :)

Marie

Jillian I almost had china black this morning, but opted for a my own custom blend of raspberry flavored ceylon and earl grey. Some mornings it’s hard to choose when I have a very small tea shop’s worth of selections to choose from. Glad you’re enjoying your china breakfast this am! Cheers. :)

Marie

Woops – you had it last night. Just saw the “13 hours ago”.

Comments

Marie

Marie

Woops – you had it last night. Just saw the “13 hours ago”.

British-Columbia, Canada