drank Bollywood Chaipur by THE O DOR

This isn’t one of those mild, whimpy little chais, that’s for sure! The tea is wonderfully fragrant, smelling mostly of cloves and pepper, but I can tell that there are a few other things mixed in there too. The flavours are similar aswell – this tea doesn’t do subtle I’m thinking!

Interestingly, the base isn’t particularly harsh despite the bold flavours. A lot of chais use a really crappy base because the sellers know that it’ll mostly be covered up by the spices. But in this case the tea is quite smooth, I don’t particularly feel like I have to have this tea with milk in order to make it drinkable (although I’m sure it would be nice).