…Damn, I think I ‘overcooked’ this tea. I though, based on how it looked in the container Lena sent me, that it was a black tea so I set the water temperature accordingly. Only when I bother to look at the tea’s Steepster entry did I realize that it was actually a white tea. Ooops.

It definitely has that bitter tang you get from oversteeping unfortunately. I’m still getting some tantalizing notes of strawberries and cake (yes, cake!) which makes me all the more annoyed that I pretty much wrecked this cup. Oh well, at least I have more so I can make it again properly.

LENA

I’ll admit that it is an odd looking white…it has several different colors in the leaves.

Ricky

Hahahhahah, white and black are at two different sides of the color spectrum =P

Cofftea

Very true Ricky. But LENA is right, this doesn’t look like a white tea- especially if if you don’t know it’s white.

Comments

LENA

Ricky